Monday, October 12, 2009

How do I trash Windows Live and go back to normal regulat Hotmail?

Windows Live is just a little too complicated for me, and I also believe there's little privacy in it now. I believe in simplicity and just want to go back to same Hotmail. All I want to do is just send/read e-mails, not network with Gilligan's Island. Please help. Thanks.
How do I trash Windows Live and go back to normal regulat Hotmail?
I'm pretty sure there is a way of doing that. A while back my internet was running really slow while I was trying to access my emails. A message popped up telling me that if it was taking to long I could switch back to the old view and I did. Not sure how to switch back manually though. I'm going to have a look now and see if I can figure it out.





Edit: Sorry - couldn't figure it out, but if I do find it anytime soon I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment