Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Why is my yahoo mail not being received in hotmail/windows live accounts?

Any mail that I send from my yahoo.co.uk email address to a hotmail.co.uk or live.co.uk email address is never received. Does anyone please have any idea why this is happening? It is driving me nuts! The mail shows in my sent folder as being sent and I never receive an error message or undelivered mail message but the mail is NEVER received in the hotmail/live accounts. It is not just one hotmail account not receiving my yahoo mail, it's several. I have tried using different computers to send my yahoo mail incase it was a problem with security settings on my computer but has made no difference. I also have a btinternet.com email address and if i switch to that address it sends to hotmail no problem. I have gone through all the 'options' under yahoo email several times to see if there is a setting I can change but if there is then I can't see it. Does anyone have any ideas please?...
Why is my yahoo mail not being received in hotmail/windows live accounts?
when I send from yahoo.co.uk to hotmail it has to be sent to whatever@msn.co.uk to get into hotmail?
flower name

No comments:

Post a Comment