Saturday, October 24, 2009

Windows Live Mail (Hotmail) keeps alerting me everytime I get an Email how do I stop this!?

Every single time my email recieves a new message on my hotmail account a text message is sent to my phone and I wanna stop this from occuring!





Ex. Message: From xxx-xxx-xxxxxx (Comes as a 12 digit number but the last two increase by one digit.)(Like if the last was 58 the next would be 59 and the one after that would be 60...)


"The message follows then it says something like..."


%26lt;1/18%26gt;


"Then More of the message..."


%26lt;Reply M for more%26gt;


Aug 14, x:xx am





PLEASE HOW DO I STOP THIS!!!
Windows Live Mail (Hotmail) keeps alerting me everytime I get an Email how do I stop this!?
Tools-%26gt;Options-%26gt;Phone.


Something in there should be what you need.
common names

No comments:

Post a Comment