Saturday, October 24, 2009

Windows Live Login and Hotmail do NOT load on either Firefox nor Internet Explorer.

About a month ago, both Hotmail and Windows Live Login stopped working for me. When I click login on the Windows Live page, the bottom of the firefox page says "Connecting to login.live.com..." and the page times out. I have tried on two computers and on both Firefox 2 and 3, and Internet Explorer 6 and 7. I have been trying every few days to see if it works and it still hasn't. I can not contact Microsoft because when I click on Help on the bottom of the page, the Help page doesn't load either.





Thanks!
Windows Live Login and Hotmail do NOT load on either Firefox nor Internet Explorer.
check your privacy settings on both browsers, or could be a firewall issue and such....

No comments:

Post a Comment