Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How to delete Windows Live Messenger account if it is not with hotmail email? Will my email account close?

My Windows Live Messenger account is now opened with @yandex.ru e-mail. I would like to delete the messenger account, however I wonder whether this will delete my e-mail account and I wont be able to access my emails anymore. Does anyone possibly know consequences or had a similar problem?
How to delete Windows Live Messenger account if it is not with hotmail email? Will my email account close?
hi


if you delete that account your windows live hotmail will still be there.. anyway if you are using only THAT account to acccess MSN you will have to create a new one if you like going on using MSN..


if you are using two accounts, the personal and a windows live account, deleting your personal account you will still recieve your mail on your live account...





--»you can create it here


--»if wanting a @live.com or @hotmail.com account


http://get.live.com/getlive/overview


--»if wanting a @msn.com account


https://accountservices.passport.net/reg...








☆¸.•*¨*`•.☆ï ђøρε ï ђεlρεð☆¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆


::: (\(\


*: (=' :') :*


•.. (,('')('')¤°


☆¸.•*¨*`•.ђคשε ค ηï¢ε ðคу ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆


☆¢σρчяιgђτ ©2008 χคηค™☆


★ðση'т ¢σρу, вε σяιgιคℓ★




No comments:

Post a Comment