Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm trying to make a new Windows Live ID with @hotmail.com at the end, but it the only option is hotmail.co.uk?

My current hotmail addy doesn't work so I decided to make a new one. So I went to the Windows Live Sign Up page, and where it says *Windows Live ID in the drop-down menu thingy it has live.co.uk and hotmail.co.uk, even though I live in Australia... it happened last time too. I changed my country to Australia but it still doesn't work... the page i'm on is [https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx?mkt=... So it's american cos of the .com but it still says .co.uk! I dont want people to think im from freakinnng england... help!
I'm trying to make a new Windows Live ID with @hotmail.com at the end, but it the only option is hotmail.co.uk?
I had this problem too, while trying to make a new account





I googled Make a new hotmail account and clicked on the first one


Worked a charm





https://accountservices.passport.net/reg...





There ya go, thats the link


Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment