Monday, October 12, 2009

I am trying to delete a Windows Hotmail account but the links take me to Windows live?

Windows live then says before you can close this account you must first close the Hotmail Email Account which is what i wanted to do anyway.I'm going round in circles HELP!!!!!
I am trying to delete a Windows Hotmail account but the links take me to Windows live?
Here is the deactivation page.


To deactivate your Windows Live Hotmail account, click Close account. All stored messages are permanently deleted and incoming e-mail is refused.





Your e-mail address is reserved for 120 days after closing your account. After that time, it may become available for other people to use.





To reactivate your account once you have closed it, sign in within 120 days.





You can use this link and it will take you right to the page.


http://bl121w.blu121.mail.live.com/mail/...

No comments:

Post a Comment